Sunday, January 13, 2019

place holder

Funnily enough, that's the perfect name for what I want to encapsulate. I originally used that title because I wanted to have it publish on a certain date. The reasons are already lost to me.


The thing I notice now, after having gone back to see what I had to say at the start of every year, is that I don't usually do a 'best of' or highlights of any kind for the year just passed. I either carry on with whatever I was blogging about or I remark on the tsunamis or some blip on history and geography.

Have I only just thought to alter my outlook herein because we were talking about lists so much? Or is there some subconscious urge to mark the year of my father's passing this way?

I don't know.

Of course anyone visiting would see the number of list-based books I possess and the jig would be up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home