Saturday, May 14, 2016

Vendor time comes

If you're really that interested, you could research suppliers of every stripe, vendors of a whole division. It depends what your intention is. Mine has been for the last five years but really a great deal longer, to start an enterprise.

I could use suppliers if it transpires that there are goods to be shipped (or drop shipped as the case may be) or, if I want to promote my wares, contract vendors to do the work. So this leaves the faster/greater/longer world I generally blog in and touches on something I've wanted to get started.

Not that there aren't budding entrepeneurs popping up in all sorts of places. Now there are even pop-up shops. You don't even have to bring your own cart.

II

Presumably I can select any goods or service and there will be a seller or supplier or vendor. Essentially, if it's the same product or service then they will be one and the same.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home