Mount: a search
- Mid-ocean ridge - 65,000 km (40,389 mi)
- Andes - over 7,000 km (4,350 mi)
- Rocky Mountains - 4,800 km (2,983 mi)
- Great Dividing Range - 3,700 km (2,299 mi)
- Transantarctic Mountains - 3,500 km (2,175 mi)
- Himalayas - approximately 2,400 km (1,491 mi)
These are the longest mountain ranges in the world but there are many many more, from Alborz in Iran to the Zillertal Alps, it would take as long to list them as it would to cross them so, intriguing as the Titiwangsa Mountains in Malaysia might sound, I'm climbing back down.