Tuesday, August 16, 2005

@ a Gallop

I was born in Western Australia but every time I return for a visit I feel less and less like a sandgroper. The place is growing so fast and I basically feel like a cold climate person born in the WA heat.

I thus do not have any more knowledge of the leadership style of Dr Geoff Gallop than I do for any of the other state premiers. I left when we still had our Dick Court. Legend has it that the Opposition could have won power at the last election but for the naivete of their leader, Colin Barnett, who mystifying chose to run a campaign based not on the shortcomings of the incumbents but on some farfetched scheme that he had not costed properly.

3 Comments:

At 2:28 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

11% of blog readers use RSS, 66% of people don't know what RSS is: survey
A new survey from Nielsen NetRatings has found that 11 percent of blog readers use RSS, whilst 66% of people don't know what RSS is.
You have a super blog here! I'm bookmarking this site.

I have a challenge coin site. It covers challenge coin related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 3:01 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imeem Joins The Social Networking Scene
Imeem Joins The Social Networking Scene : The social networking space is beginning to resemble a "how many people can fit in a Volkswagon Beetle?" contest.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a cruise ship caribbean site. It pretty much covers cruise ship caribbean related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :)

 
At 2:00 pm , Blogger Berko Wills said...

Dear Anonymice,
I don't know where this flurry of commenting activity came from but I am grateful for it. Perhaps it has something to do with the RSS feed that challenge coin anonymous mentions. Whatever.
I have checked out your sites. Not all the links work but an interesting array.
Like getting feedback. Keep 'em coming.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home